Daniel Isokariari is an architect with Umar Architecture with over two years of practice in Architecture and Planning. He is a graduate of De Montfort University, Leicester, where he obtained a Bachelor's degree in Architecture (BA) in 2015.
His professional expertise includes schematic design, 3D visualization, interior design, and design development for a variety of project types ranging from office buildings, residential buildings and commercial buildings.
Relevant Project Experience
- Shiabu Residence, Abuja, Nigeria
- 1917 Benning Offices, Washington, D.C, USA
- Jahi Townhouse, Abuja, Nigeria
- Residence at Twinlakes, Lagos, Nigeria
- Asokoro Twin Duplex, Abuja, Nigeria
- Hyde Gas Station Prototype
- Otukpo Residence, Benin, Nigeria
- Quintessential Events Centre, Delta, Nigeria
- The Arena Cinema, Abuja Nigeria
- Ingraham Street Residences, Washington D.C, USA