Daniel Isokariari Project Manager
Daniel Isokariari is a project manager at UPA (Umar•Pareja Architecture, PLLC) with over 6 years of practice in Architecture and Planning.
Daniel is a graduate of De Montfort University, Leicester, where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (BA) in 2015.
His professional expertise includes design, 3D visualization and interior design for a variety of project types ranging from office buildings, residential buildings and commercial buildings.
Relevant Project Experience
- Urban Shelter Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria
- 1917 Benning Offices, Washington, DC-USA
- Oniru Luxury Apartments, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Jahi Townhouses, Abuja, Nigeria
- Residence at Twinlakes, Lagos, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Banana Island, Lagos Nigeria
- SPOG office Headquarters, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- Asokoro Twin Duplex, Abuja, Nigeria
- Hyde Gas Station Prototype
- Otukpo Residence, Otukpo, Nigeria
- Quintessential Events Centre, Delta, Nigeria