David Paninga Architect/Associate Partner
David Paninga is an Architect at UPA (Umar•Pareja Architecture, PLLC) with over 10 years of practice in Architecture and Planning.
He is a graduate of the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Sc) in 2009 and a Master’s Degree in Architecture (M.Sc) in 2011.
David started off working with a couple of local firms as a lead designer and project Architect including: Planned Shelters Consult, Mabi Global Ventures and Excel Arc Partners before joining Lisform Architecture.
David approaches his design based on the perception of the built environment as an artistic expression without defying structural precision.
His Professional expertise includes design, 3D visualization, interior design and project management for a variety of project types ranging from office buildings, hospitality, residential buildings and recreational facilities.
Relevant Project Experience
- Urban Shelter Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria
- Oniru Luxury Apartments, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Asaba Hilton, Asaba, Nigeria
- Bingham University, Senate Building, Abuja, Nigeria
- Niger State University of Education, Minna, Nigeria
- Chartered Institute of Bankers Building, Lagos, Nigeria
- Rhema Christian Academy Secondary School, Jalingo, Nigeria
- Residence at Alexander, Lagos, Nigeria
- 1313 Apartments, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Aso Villa, Abuja, Nigeria
- African First Ladies Peace Mission Building, Abuja Nigeria
- Guzape Residences, Abuja, Nigeria
- Sifax Marriott, Lagos, Nigeria
- Priesthood Orphanage, Igwuruta,Rivers State, Nigeria
- DM Residence, Banana Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Jahi Townhouses, Abuja, Nigeria