David Paninga is a Project Architect with Umar Architecture with over Seven years of practice in Architecture and Planning. He is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where he obtained a Bachelor's degree in Architecture (B.Sc) in 2009 and a Master's Degree in Achitecture (M.Sc) in 2011.
His career as an Architect begun working with a couple of local firms as a lead designer and project Architect including: Planned Shelters Consult, Mabi Global Ventures and Excel Arc Partners before joining Umar Architecture. David approaches his design based on the perception of the built environment as an artistic expression by the Architect and not defying structural precision.
His Professional expertise includes schematic design, 3D visualization, interior design, design development and project management for a variety of project types ranging from office buildings, hospitality, residential buildings and recreational facilities.
Relevant Project Experience
- Niger State University of Education, Minna, Nigeria
- Chartered Institute of Bankers Building, Lagos, Nigeria
- Rhema Christian Academy Secondary School, Jalingo, Nigeria
- House at Alexander, Lagos, Nigeria
- 1313 Apartments, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Aso Villa, Abuja, Nigeria
- African First Ladies Peace Mission Building, Abuja Nigeria
- Guzape Residences, Abuja, Nigeria
- Sifax Marriott, Lagos, Nigeria
- Priesthood Orphanage, Igwuruta,Rivers State, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Banana Island, Lagos Nigeria
- SPOG office Headquarters, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- Lightbox Cinemas, Jos Nigeria