Umar Suleiman, R.A.Architect/Partner
Umar Suleiman is a registered architect with more than twenty five years of experience in architecture and planning. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from the historic Howard University in Washington, DC.
Suleiman was the winner of the "Best Thesis Award" in his graduating class of 1988.
Suleiman began his professional career with Navy Marshall & Associates as a project architect and project manager for contracts involving local and federal government entities as well as private clientele. He later joined the firms of Bignell Watkins Hasser Architects and Salo Levinas Architects, where he served as project architect and project manager various projects including: multi-unit residential, single family residential, administrative, retail, educational, and recreational facilities.
In 1999, Suleiman founded Umar Architecture, pllc in the District of Columbia. As firm principal, Suleiman has significant experience working in North America, Central America, South America and Africa.
Relevant Project Experience
- Syphax Apartments, Washington, DC
- NOTAP Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria
- Guzape Boutique Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria
- Sifax Marriot, Lagos, Nigeria
- Private Residences in Quito, Ecuador
- Private Residence in San Salvador, El Salvador
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria
- Private Residence, Aso Villa, Abuja, Nigeria
- Several Private Residences in the Washington Metropolitan Area
- 1313 Apartments, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Banana Island, Lagos Nigeria
- SPOG office Headquarters, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- Guzape Residences, Abuja, Nigeria
- EFCC Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria