Juan R. Morales Architect/Associate Partner
Juan Morales is an experienced architect with twelve years of international and local experience in all phases of the architectural design process. Juan is a 2007 graduate of Pontifical Xavierian University in Bogota, Colombia.
Juan has worked for several international and local firms as a staff Architect including: Giancarlo Mazzanti Architects in Bogota, Colombia, Lorenzo Castro Architects in Bogota, Colombia, Shinberg-Levinas Architects in Washington, DC, UPA (Umar•Pareja Architecture, PLLC) in Washington, DC, Perkins Eastman in Washington, DC, Demian/Wilbur/Architects in Washington, DC, and Skidmore Owings & Merrill (SOM) in Washington, DC.
Juan has extensive experience with Revit, Autocad, Bluebeam, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Indesign, Adobe Design products, Adobe Premier Animation and Office 365, and is fluent in English and Spanish.
Relevant Project Experience
- Washington Latin Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Carlos Rosario International PCS, Washington, DC
- Eagle Academy PCS, SE, Washington, DC
- E.L. Haynes PCS, NW, Washington, DC
- Visions of Victory School, Washington, DC
- Center for Cyber Security Studies - Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland
- The Waldorf Astoria Restoration, New York City
- Dulles Metro Station, Dulles, Virginia
- Tenable Headquarters, Columbia Maryland
- Montgomery County Justice Center (MCJC), Norristown Pennsylvania
- 1725 Tysons Blvd - Lerner Tower, Tysons Virginia
- Kakar Residence, Potomac, Maryland
- Ja’afari Lake House, Fairfax, Virginia
- Broderick Drive Office Building, Dulles, Virginia
- El Porvenir Daycare, Bogota, Colombia
- St. Anthony’s Church Revitalization Project, Falls Church, Virginia
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria