Inalegwu Ochojila is a partner of Umar Architecture. He has over 16 years experience in architecture and planning and has directed the design of various projects for private and public entities. Ina's technical expertise and innovative design approaches have earned him recognition from the American based and world renowned Architectural Record magazine for house of the month.
Ina attended University of Jos School of Architecture where he graduated in1999 as a top design student. Upon completion of his youth service in 2000 he opened his own private practice and has since developed a cutting edge contemporary architectural practice with collaborations in the United States of America and Mendoza in Argentina.
Ina designs and executes his work with an overall attention to detail. Ina's experience includes programming, planning, site evaluation, schematic design, design development, interior specifications, construction documentation and construction administration for interior architecture projects ranging from tenant-fit outs, administrative offices, mixed-use buildings, civic institutions, residential dwellings, recreational and hospitality facilities.
Relevant Project Experience
- Asaba Apartments, Asaba, Nigeria.
- NOTAP Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria
- Guzape Boutique Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria
- Sifax Marriot, Lagos, Nigeria
- Asaba Hilton, Asaba, Nigeria
- Office Building, Lekki-Lagos, Nigeria
- Ministry of Finance Headquarters, Asaba, Nigeria
- Private Residence, Aso Villa, Abuja, Nigeria
- Private Residence, Alexander, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Banana Island, Lagos Nigeria
- SPOG office Headquarters, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- 1313 Apartments, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Lightbox Cinemas, Jos Nigeria
- Guzape Residences, Abuja, Nigeria
- Priesthood Orphanage, Igwuruta, Rivers State, Nigeria