Mamudu Fadila is an Assistant Architect at Umar Architecture with 3 years of practice in Architecture and Planning. She obtained a Bachelor's degree in Architecture (B.Sc) in 2014 and a Master's Degree in Architecture (M.Sc) in 2016 from Bells University of Technology Ota Ogun State.
Her Professional expertise includes schematic design, 3D visualization, interior design, and design development for a variety of project types ranging from office buildings, residential buildings and commercial facilities.
Relevant Project Experience
- Town Hall, Warri, Nigeria
- Rhema Shed, Katampe Abuja
- Tank Farm Administrative Building, Katampe, Abuja
- Private Residence at Bourdillon Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- Private Residence Guzape, Abuja, Nigeria
- Private Residence at Warri Nigeria
- Private Residence Jos, Nigeria